DISC is a one-stop shop—you don’t have to search for and manage numerous vendors. But what truly differentiates DISC is our FSR’s—Field Service Representatives. A designated FSR will be your single hands-on point of contact, take care of all your needs, and always be on call for you.
We’ve turned the basic sales person relationship upside down. Instead of up selling you on services you don’t need, our teams are incentivized to REDUCE spend. In other words, our team only succeeds by ensuring that you have nothing less—and nothing more—than the right product at the right time.
We can make that promise via a thorough, proven system that offers what our competitors can’t:
- Greater total cost control
- Highly personalized services
- A true partnership mentality
- An expert team with a 15-year track record of customer success with an excess of over 250 years of direct collective experience
Our formula is product + consulting = total cost savings and success, and it works no matter what level of decision maker you are. This approach speaks not only to who we are today, but also to our roots.
DISC is part of Daycon, a company founded on three basic principles more than 70 years ago–principles that still hold true today:
- Complete dedication to customer service. It’s in our DNA!
- Commitment to integrity and respect for employees and clients.
- The promise to provide sustainable, environmentally responsible, solutions to all clients who engage with Daycon products and services.
- Demonstrate a strong, responsible presence in the communities we are privileged to serve.